That is the fact, and if you try there can be some serious consequences.
Now that we’ve got the bad news out of the way I can tell you the good news, and some secrets that will have your credit report information looking healthy again. Having a good credit score and rating is your financial lifeblood to getting ahead in life. If you can’t get a good loan for a house or car then you will seriously struggle in life, that is a fact.
I’ve been there myself and so I’ve done my homework. I know the pain with being in a financial black hole and I would love to help anyone out who is now finding themselves in this unfortunate situation.
While it is very risky and illegal to try an get legitimate negative information removed off your report for ever. The law does allow you to request a reinvestigation of information in your file that you dispute as inaccurate or incomplete.
Know that anything a credit repair company can do for you to fix your report you can also do, so it’s best you go about it yourself as you can be assured that you won’t be ripped off and are not doing anything illegal.
If you just don’t have the time and are willing to pay for it then at least know the warning signs when looking for a company to fix your credit for you, I’ve listed the warning them here:
- They want you to pay for credit repair services before any services are provided
- Don’t tell you your legal rights and what you can do-yourself-for free
- Tell you not contact a credit bureau directly
- Recommend you try to invent a “new” credit report by applying for an Employer Identification number to use instead of your Social Security Number
- Ask you to dispute all information in your credit report or take any action that seems illegal, such as creating a new credit identity or obtaining a new social security number. If you follow illegal advice and commit fraud, you may be subject to prosecution.
Here are some other tips to increase your credit score by yourself. Get more than one credit card. This works because If you only have one credit card then lenders have no way of knowing if you’re likely to pay multiple debts on time. More credit cards help Creditors with evidence to be able to judge your creditworthiness.. It seems counter intuitive but it works. Make sure you don’t consolidate credit card debt onto one low-rate credit card and then close the other credit card accounts. By terminating the other accounts it does a couple of things that will damage your credit score. This occurs by reducing your total credit limit – described above. Closing accounts that have been open a long time removes tech good record you’ve built. It’s this longevity can help your credit score.
I hope this information gets your mind ticking over and gets you into action. I also hope it provides you with a few tips and some good fix credit reports advice to think about when obtaining your credit report.